Recent analysis of the existing data (2014- 2015) in all languages by Ms. Stefanie Ingold (FHNW) for her Bachelor’s thesis.
Development of the B3 survey in Switzerland involved in particular;
- Support by the Swiss B3 Group; Dr. Claudia Meier Magistretti, Prof. Nicola Low, Dr. Barbara Kaiser, Prof. Irène Maffi, Prof. Annette Kuhn
- -Support of Swissmom (www.swissmom.ch) while recruiting women to participate in this study
- Other relevant partners has been the SGGG/ Gynécologie Suisse (Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Geburtshilfe und Gynaekologie), the SHV (Schweizerischer Hebammenverband) and the SVM (Schweizerischer Verband der Mütterberaterinnen)
- Recent analysis of the existing data (2014- 2015) in all languages by Ms. Stefanie Ingold (FHNW) for her Bachelor’s thesis.
- A collaborative article based on these data (by S. Ingold) has been suggested by the Lithuanian representative (possibly including Lithuania, Austria)
Dr. Ans Luyben firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Ans Luyben is a pan-European midwife and academic. Born and trained in the Netherlands, she worked as a midwife, lecturer, researcher and manager in a variety of institutions in the Netherland and in Switzerland. Currently, she works as a midwife at the postnatal ward in the hospital Spital STS AG in Thun, Switzerland, while having honorary appointments at the University of Liverpool and Bournemouth University, UK. Following her doctoral study (Scotland, 2008), Dr. Luyben developed a lasting interest in women’s experiences and client- centred outcome in health care, with a focus on maternity care. Other research interests involve models of care provision, antenatal care, health care education and cross-national comparative studies. Dr. Luyben has been the Swiss national representative for the B3 survey since its start.
Dr. Claudia Meier Magistretti email@example.com